18 January 2010

Sometimes she makes me smile so wide it hurts.

the line was so packed and jammed it was almost unbearable. i was suffocating with the massive amount of goods dumped at the cashier table; at one point i almost couldn't breathe.


darn these people and their impatience, i thought.



then she dropped by. her big smile and petite frame; it wasn't hard to make out really. if i weren't so busy trying to please the customers, i would've remembered what colour t-shirt she was wearing. but i'm guessing it was purple(?). her smile shone through the crowd and for me it was enough to brighten up my mood just a little bit more. initially i thought she dropped by to buy something from the store, only to find that she was here to leave me a parcel.




i had my hands tied down with work so i couldn't react properly. i was stunned and surprised and happy and excited and confused at the same time. after everyone left i sat there holding the little paper bag that had a nylon ribbon tied at the top and my name scribbled in neat handwriting on the sticker below the ribbon.




i looked at it and i couldn't help but to feel the love. : )











as i reached home i eagerly opened it up, only to find just the cutest things waiting for me.




tissues for the OCD person, from one OCD to another.


whenever i see kleenex-es i get happy. hygiene's played quite a big part of my daily life so getting a fresh pack for my usual outings is pretty awesome. :D




inside: a letter-set and a handmade card.




she has just the most creative ways of making crafts, and her simplicity astounds me every single time. it makes me wish i still pursued my dreams of creating art, even when they weren't meant to be turned into my future as i hoped it could.


i opened and read her card, only to feel my heart getting tighter and tighter, being squeezed by so much of love. i haven't melted like that in a long time from just the warmth of getting a card with such thoughtful words in them.



i love letter sets. did you know that? : )



stickers! i have a thing for hedgehogs. : )






it's moments like these that made me realise that sometimes, out of all the shitty things you go through, life throws in a bit of a miracle for you.


thanks b. your little parcel really made my day for me. i couldn't love it any more than i already have at the moment.





..............................................


on a more different note,



my tumblr profile's up for the aids and cancer awareness campaign.


please join to support us. : )

0 spilled milk: