22 July 2009

Of wishes.

may they have all the best and bless their souls so that they come home safe.


best of luck, my little drama team. : )











finally it arrives. : )


i've been looking forward to this card ever since i got back. thanks tiffo. you never fail to make me smile a whole bunch. your words warm my heart like no other. i miss you. : )





and surprise surprise. : )


it took me a while while just to figure out whom this was from. but i knew the moment i opened the card and saw the beautiful flower fall out. : )

thanks for this wonderful surprise, love. it really made my day. it makes me smile when i read the card. your familiar voice comes into my mind and i would laugh. this is without a doubt going onto my wall of fame, AMBER KHOO SUI YING.


p/s i can still see the pencil lines you drew just to write the address. hahaha!











and - the results for my second semester is finally out.


click to enlarge.



Programme: FOUNDATION IN MASS COMMUNICATION
Semester/Term: 2 (MARCH 09-JULY 09)

1 LAN 1003 PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA/MALAYSIAN STUDIES: A-
2 FCOMM 122 MALAYSIAN MEDIA HISTORY: B
3 FCOMM 112 INTRODUCTION TO MASS COMMUNICATION: B
4 ECSF 02 ENGLISH FOR COLLEGE STUDIES 2: A-

CGPA: 3.54




not exactly outstanding, but at least there are no Cs to be seen on the list. i'll count my blessings on that. : )

next stop, Third and Final Semester babes.

1 spilled milk:

Kurt said...

Love the pic of us in the bus lol. So creative!

And gratz for ur results. Woot.