10 May 2009

Snippets of Mother's Day.





For me, two mothers aren't one too many:

One's for real, and one's for other things.

Remember: there are those who haven't any,

Missing their one chance at angel's wings.

You're the one most free to mother me,

Giving without worrying I'll be spoiled.

Often my real mother "has to see,"

Dreading I might get my future soiled.

More than just an aunt, what's in your heart

Opens doors within where I can go

To learn the difficult and gentle art

Happiness embraces those who know.

Each moment that you love me makes me whole:

Rare is she who can so grace a role.



A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.




i wish you were here with me mum. if only you know how much i miss you. i love you, and i always will. never will i have a change of heart mummy. ever.


you'll always have me, no matter what.







happy mother's day to my mother, who has been my everything.



happy mother's day too, to all the mothers in the world.



and a happy mother's day, to those who've been a mother to me. : )





___________________________________________



have you ever had that feeling? that one that somehow seems to find its way into your heart mysteriously and tugs and squeezes at your chest, making you feel like you want to burst into a million little pieces but you can't seem to manage?



but it's not necessarily a bad feeling really. and actually, it's one of those feelings that i look forward to.



thank you, for making me feel at ease with myself in your own way. i'm really blessed to have you in my life. : )









naan unnai kathalikkiren, amma. : )