18 March 2009

Phone line dead. Results. Packing.

try answering these 2 questions below:




HAVE YOU



(a) tried calling michellious these past few days?

[ YES / NO ]






(b) sent michellious a text message or messages perhaps?

[ YES / NO ]






if you've answered "YES" to both questions above, and is going to say yes again if i ask you whether you got pissed because (a)the line didn't get through (b)i didn't reply your messages and (c)you couldn't contact me by any means AT ALL,


then i apologize, because


MY PHONE LINE HAS BEEN DEAD FOR THE PAST 96 HOURS.




sorry for the late notice. hadn't been up to anything lately so i hadn't posted anything interesting on my blog yet, as you can see. mum decided to change my phone line from DiGi to Celcom so it's cheaper for them to call me. decided to choose Celcom because (a)opening a sub-line from dad's celcom would only cost RM5 and (b)celcom telephone signals are better than most. signal lines EVERYWHERE. : )


yeah unfortunately the yellow man doesn't exactly follow me around all the time.



but don't worry folks (i sound like dr. V all of the sudden wtf), my handphone number's still going to be the same, 016 and all. PLEASE DON'T BERPANDAI GO AND CHANGE MY NUMBER TO 013 WHEN YOU DIAL OKAY. don't blame me if you can't get through with that number. XD



harap dimaklum. : )












ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF FOUNDATION IN MASS COMMUNICATION JANUARY INTAKE 2009 :


FINAL YEAR EXAMS RESULTS ARE OUT!!!




: D



just in case you need pointers, check out your results by following these steps:

1- log on to the student portal on the Taylor's website.
2- sign in using your student ID and password.
3- click on the tab that says "Programme".
4- click on "Academic Results" link at the "Go To" box on your left.
5- voila. : )




so let's see how michellious did eh?



click picture to enlarge.





i tried a couple of days before when Queen T told me that the results were already updated. i checked but there wasn't anything there. i totally forgot about it after that if it weren't for Queen T (again) who reminded me when i sign in to my IM.


quickly checked the Student Portal and found this:



EXAM TYPE: FINAL SEMESTER

SUBJECTS


1 FCOM 123 - INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: B+
2 FCOM 111 - INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN COMMUNICATION: A
2 ECSF 01 - ENGLISH FOR COLLEGE STUDIES I: A

SEMESTER AVERAGE: 3.79
CUMMULATIVE AVERAGE: 3.79






yeeeeeeeeeehaaaawwww! : D


was psyched out when i saw the results. not really excited about Information Tech but i've always sucked at tech stuff anyways so my B+ was expected. well at LEAST it was a plus! : )


semester and cumulative averages are 3.79 out of 4 respectively.



so who's celebrating with me tonight? : D

so happy can. ^_^













going to leave for the big city again in 3 days time. i can feel the homesickness again, nauseating my mnd as i think about the days running out. but then again, going back to the fun and the people i hang out with in the big city brings a soft smile on my lips.


i'm going to miss home.

and yet i'm missing my friends over in the big city.



ahh. decisions decisions.




am packing away all the things i failed to bring when i first went over in january. wait for me loves! will be back on the 21st and you guys will be seeing more of me from the midnight of the 22nd onwards. : )





ps DAD'S GONNA BE PICKING ME UP FROM THE AIRPORT! : D

pps POOL POOL POOL POOL POOOOOOL. where are my pool kaki-s?! : D

ppps OMG SHELLA ZIN I AM COMINGGGGGGGGGGGG! : ) wait for meeeeeee.

pppps ALTHEA LOI DON'T FORGET WE HAVE JOGATHON ON THE 22ND. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BUY NEW RUNNING SHOES. TENGKIU.

2 spilled milk:

CharT said...

why are you using IE? Switch to Firefox! =)

tiff pan said...

dude. you did so much better than i did for my first semester of college. i am so proud and elated for you. you are awesome. way awesome. keep up the good work. i'm glad that you're looking forward to going back. homesickness will hit for a few days but i believe it will be a lot better than when you first went to KL. i am currently drinking a bottle of mocha frappuccino. this is where all my prepaid money in my ID card is going. haha. i miss you.let's skype sometime alright?