02 February 2009

When they came over...

had IT exams today at 1pm, so the earlier IT classes were canceled.



and on the journey back to my place, i was followed by three other little minions halfway...


namely


THEA LOI

BEKAH 大姐


and

JUANNNNNNN (juann).


ngehehehe.




was *supposedly* going to study for IT later in the afternoon... but we ended up camwhoring instead.

XD


first they were shy...


juann: haiya tired of hiding from person taking camera *points at althea*


althea loi n gangstah sis rebekah.


juannnnn. : D


no more shyness. : )


juann checking out my stuff


stay away from MEEEEE!!!


thea and me.


the chellious and rebekah.


althea, juann and bekah.


tunagirl, juann and bekah


XD


... i think bekah literally lost it? ( lol )


juann and bekah, being the big gangsta girl that she is.


octopus on steroids, juann and bekah.


juann: "mamie look! a STARRRRRRRR!"
bekah: "... *pats head*"


fwarrr.


althea tried taking our picture using one hand, holding my camera. XD


first group photo...


...but we got tired of taking DESCENT pictures. XD


big hong kong foot!!


sot liaw : hilang akal sudah. XD


squeee. : )


===================================


had my first game of pool today.


i made an effin fool of myself because of my VERY SHORT HANDS AND ARMS

but i loved it because it was DAMN COOL. : D



if you can't catch me around school, you'll know where to find me. ; P

1 spilled milk:

Ning said...

I like ur socks, haha, why jemur baju in ur room one?

Wah, so nice to be young...