07 February 2009

A saturday.

currently packing up for the a night over at uncle tay's. i don't really want to leave but for the sake of them being so kind and hospitable to me ever since i came here, i'd go as soon as they ask.




just finished my mid-terms and i don't dare to think about it anymore. english and human comm wasn't that bad, but IT was TORTUROUS. i didn't even get ANY one of the essay questions right!!! sigh. i feel like hanging myself whenever i think about it.

and what's worse is that my finals are in two weeks!!! *headdesk.

foundation course is too overrated for me. T______________________T






i tried cooking something today for brunch. and as usual - i SUCKED. made a fool out of myself by failing to cook sausages and eggs because two of my housemates vonny and mei were at the dining room looking at me cook.

yeah i know right. HOW THE HELL CAN I NOT BE ABLE TO COOK SAUSAGES AND EGGS LIKE HELLO ANY KID CAN DO THAT!!!!

but i failed. very VERY miserably. =_=

but fortunately vonny came over and helped me to cook eggs for Lala. mei offered to lemme use her frying pan.


(grateful face)


hmm. maybe there's a chance for me to actually be close to my housemates after all. : )


*hopeful face wtf.





sigh. leaving soon.


see you guys over the weekends! thaipusam holidays on monday!!! plans to go anywhere anyone? me wan join.








and i feel for another game of pool. my hands are itching! XD tasha! bekah! thea! pool time! =D hehehehehe.

5 spilled milk:

gaston said...

ahhhh... you don't know how to fry an egg?? HAHA.
1. get a small frying pan
2.put oil.
3.crack egg
4.fry

-sausages are the same. you might want to score the sausages. that means cut lines on the sausage. not deep lines. just lines. XD

dawnn ira said...

okay okay, that wasn't agan. that was me.

Michellious said...

HAHAHAHA very FUNNY dawnn. XD

and yes i do know how to fry an egg it's just that this cheap frying pan of ours don't really work well. the black stuff comes off of the pan. =_=

and the sausages... well that's my fault. i didn't cook them properly. were still cold in the middle. XD well they were extra thick!!!! damn those thick garlic sausages. hehehe

tarotism said...

oh well, it's so lol!!!

Enjoy our three days weekend then :)

Dont think too much kay? You know what I'm thinking!

CharT said...

I hate you and your holidays.

hmph.

... I wanna watch Tropic Thunder...............