19 January 2009

Tit-bits of the little things.

watched freedom writers today because miss t went for a workshop thing at some school. now i'm convinced to write a review for freedom writers instead of the longshot.






i cooked today. COOKED. yes, michellious cooked today.

lol not that there's anything to be proud of since i burnt my veges to a crisp in my first attempt. but i thought twice and decided to boil them instead. hehe. it's official - i am going to be the worst housewife EVER. haha.

but it's like what they say: we'd eventually get a hang of things after we get pass the numerous failed attempts.

and in my case, the food poisoning.

hehehe.






i got ill on sunday. cirit-birited like it was nobody's business. zomg no.







i can't believe exams are after chinese new year. i think i desperately need a break but quite frankly there isn't time for any. i'm beginning to have second thoughts about taking foundation already. lol but i suppose i'm stuck with it now. hehe.










JASON MRAZ CONCERT AT STADIUM KUALA LUMPUR ON THE 4TH OF MARCH!!!!

i'm still wondering whether i should go. i mean i WANT to, but there just isn't enough factors for me to go ahead and buy the tickets. i would prefer numbered seats but those would cost me around RM168. a little bit far from the stage summore.

so maybe i'll just let this opportunity slip by.

call me only if there's a michelle branch concert and i'm willing to buy the RM250 tickets for the free standing tickets in front of the stage. hehehehehe.









chinese new year's around the corner. somehow, not being able to celebrate it with my family is killing the joy i once had for CNY.

well, at least i'm going over to my mum's friend's place for the week.

i'm going vegan. lol.













my monkey's leaving for new zealand tomorrow. and she's going there for good.

MONKEY MONKEY I AM GOING TO MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!

take care of yourself for me okay? i'll send over a banana once in a while, those big big indian bananas that you love so much, yes? : )










i'm beginning to get fat again i think. i think i need to reduce my daily consuming intake.









7 weeks more till my next flight home.

okay okay okay i know i shouldn't be counting down the days but i can't help it!! *dies










----------------------------------------------------


i caught her reading coelho's book the other day

for a moment

i felt so intrigued to talk to her

but i didn't.



sometimes i wish we weren't so different

so that it would've been easier for us to be friends.

0 spilled milk: