23 January 2009

The longest night.

this is the longest i've ever stayed up until ever since i've first arrived in the big city.



today is michellious' most hectic of days...




(edit: oooohh one of my housemates just came down and said hi. :D)




ANYWAY.




the group of friends i have here threw giggling fits today in class. i don't know what's gotten into us but we're rather crazy in that sense. somehow, no matter how different each and every one of us are, i think i'm starting to get used to this class being so nutty in the head. : )






went for my first photography club meeting today. our club president reminds me of CGL for some reason.... but my verdict is that she's cuter.

*runs as J and CGL chase after me with stakes*

paid RM10 as registration fee and t-shirt deposit.

AM GOING TO PULAU KETAM AS A PHOTOGRAPHY FIELD TRIP IN FEBRUARY!! WHEE! : D





rush rush RUSHED to the mall after classes today to do some last-minute shopping with a bunch of my friends.

at first i wasn't going to spend any money on anything...

BUT I JUST HAD TO GET THAT ROXY SHIRT LIKE ZOMG IT'S THE CUTEST!!!!





and so i did. : )



i know i know i know, RM89.90 for a shirt is a TEENY-WEENY bit too much to spend on a t-shirt that's only made of flimsy 100% organic cotton. XP



wanna seeeeeee?




like so. : )




sexeh, eh? : D


and i got two other shirts too. both for RM40 at IZO. it was really awesome to get a couple more shirts for my Chinese New Year. i wasn't planning on having an awesome one this year since i'm not HOME celebrating it, but splurging on things made me feel a BIT better.

: )




after that we basically ran around to use up the teeny bits of our time that we had left. juann and rebekah were going at such a high-speed with their shopping that it was quite hard for me and althea to catch up with! hehe. but nonetheless it was fun going around.

; )





only seconds after i rushed home, uncle tay and aunty pat arrived at my place to take me out for dinner.

we walked around IKEA for a while because uncle tay needed to get some things. i have not been to IKEA for the LONGEST of time, and being back there made me feel like a kid again.

the enormity of the warehouse, the colours of the showrooms, the texture of the tiles and sofas; being in that very place really made me regret not taking up interior designing in the first place.



I WANT A CHANGE OF COURSES!!!!!!!111111 (which in my opinion would never happen. ever.)





after that we had dinner and a few drinks. i had 0.3 litres of german beer and i turned AS RED AS A TOMATO. like literally. XD

dang i REALLY hate the side effects that the consumption of alcohol gives me.





i only got home about 11.15pm. did some packing and am currently sitting here now, typing out this blog post while waiting for my laundry to be done.


(edit: SHYTE I FORGOT TO WASH MY CLOTHES AND BATH TOWEL SEPARATELY!!!!!11111 now my dark coloured shirt and pants are all covered with fleeces of cotton. X______________X wahhhhhhh i am so dumb wtf.)


school's off for a week for the Chinese New Year holidays until the 2nd of February. will be moving in with my parent's friend and his family. michellious will be going vegan for the week too fyi.

am going to do some last minute packing before i head off to bed.



and exams are after the holidays. (>_<)

meep.


till then, signing off! : )

[ damn lah it's 2am in the morning. TIRED WEI. zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ...)


============================================

MISS T STOP BUBBLE-WRAPPING ME ON FACEBOOK!





i'm staying as FAR away from you and your yards of bubble-wrap now.


o_O

lol.

3 spilled milk:

tarotism said...

hey, sry that I let you stay up so late.

Thanks anyway!

:)

CharT said...

Oh joy. What do I have for the next week? Class. *kicks mamie*

Glad you had fun shopping. =)

Shopping really is a girl's favourite thing to do, as I've noticed recently.

above.the.sky said...

I like the T-shirt. Nice to know you're having a good time. (: