04 December 2008

Dying feet.

waltz is one of the most agonizing dances ever,
but i must endure.

my feet are aching as i speak. T T

okay so to cut the long story short tomorrow's the big day and i don't know if i'm able to juggle everything in one go and save myself from all embarrassment.

my band's still working out slowly,

my duet with deaney is still hanging on a thread (and only time will save us)

while my waltz SUCKS LIKE NO OTHER ZOMG I SWEAR WALTZING IS HARDER THAN IT LOOKS.

but seriously though i wonder why this dance poses as a big challenge for me. indian dances i'm fine with, but waltzing is just CRUEL. cruel cruel cruel cruel i bet the dance doesn't like me.

...

like wtf i'm not even making sense now.

see. this is what dance steps do to the mentally-challenged. when we dance, our brain juices swirl and swish until we lose a few nerves in our heads and completely lose all logical senses there is.

damn i must sound really bad right now.

_yawns_

well prom's tomorrow people. will update more for ya'll tomorrow.

till then,

SPYDERS ARE STILL WICKED!!!!

wtf.

1 spilled milk:

Kimberley said...

haha. i think that the waltz is one of the easier ballroom dances there is. :P