10 November 2008

It feels like the end of the road.

tomorrow i am officially sitting for finals...





...and i am still sitting here blogging.

(celaka budak ni kan) hehehe. i can imagine charlene running after me with stakes wtf.




this morning i woke up from my *beauty* slumber and oddly i felt like doing this:



MICHAEL JACKSON'S THRILLER DANCE ANYONE?

wahai kawan-kawan come join me. i will be at the City Fan Park getting ready all the surround-sound mega speakers if you're up for some dancing. hahaha wtf.



michellious is currently getting ready for battle at the moment. i have with me my sharpened 2B pencils, trusty eraser, and PENS PENS PENS PENS PENS.

semua ni di-gifted from the coupon i got from my history teacher. RM8 worth of stationery okay. i saved RM8 with that. hehehe so super kiam-siap hor.





WHEN IS "PAINTED SKIN" EVER GOING TO COME OUT IN CINEMAS IN MIRI OKAY I NEED TO WATCH!!!!

ya lah i know what you guys are thinking.

michellious watching a horror movie arh?! 50 says she'll wet her pants halfway through the movie.


just to justify everything, here's the deal: i googled the movie plot and everything. so far the trailer does not scare me.

...okay maybe just a little bit but at least the plot isn't about creepy-scary monsters spawning from gawd-knows-where and starts to tear every human being it sees in its path into shreds okay. now those movies i don't get.


at least painted skin has a decent plot. and a human-demon love affair is quite interesting. and this movie has actual humans + supernatural demons super-duper kick-ass fighting scenes okay.

fighting scenes = movie goodness.

and any movie starring Zhou Xun is worth watching okay.


ngehehehe.

\= )




i can't get enough of jen's blog lately. how is it possible that this blogger was able to avoid my frantic blog-searching mode for so long?? i am now running though all her archives.

no kidding. jen's my new love.

1 spilled milk:

ReNeE said...

I heard of a game on net..that is ppl plan to do a "mission" such as dancing or shouting thingy..and set time to start the game..then after few minute done they just go away..I think its similar thing?