12 November 2008

Can't get them out of my head.

i've been madly in love with these music lately,

so i felt that i had to share. : )



................................................



i was making my way to school today, about to face the second day of trials. and out of nowhere (okay from the radio to be exact) comes this gorgeous and slightly husky meiko-like voice from the radio with the beautiful acoustics of the guitar.

the lyrics got stuck in my head throughout the exams and i immediately came home and googled them up.

and POP comes the lovely song "madly" by tristan prettyman. : )


TRISTAN PRETTYMAN - "MADLY"





.................................................



omg when i saw this lady perform at the MTV Music Video Awards i literally SCREAMED. i've been meaning to blog about this since ever but most of the videos didn't allow embeding.

but finally i found one to put onto me blog. : )

PINK OMG GIRL I LOVE YOU LONG TIME YOU CRAZY WOMAN YOU!!!

: D


P!NK - "SO WHAT"



how mad can a person get?!

i couldn't stop laughing when watching this. p!nk is downright awesome! ^_^


[dots]


wait. i take that back.

now THIS woman can beat p!nk ANYTIME.


KATY PERRY - "HOT 'N' COLD"



how can you not love this woman?! her videos are all so quirky! me LOVE. : DDD



.................................................




when i saw this video on Chart Attack on MTV earlier, i couldn't help but fell in love with it. this is by far the most raw i've seen of her.

the lyrics the lyrics the lyrics!! they deliberately blew me away.

i'm giving her a solid, straight up.

oooh i am SO tempted to get her "I am... Sasha Fierce" album now. hehe.


BEYONCÉ KNOWLES - "IF I WERE A BOY"



If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I’d roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I’d kick it with who I wanted
And I’d never get confronted for it
Because they’d stick up for me

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone its broken
So they think
that I was sleeping alone
I’d put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she’d be faithful
Waiting for me to come home (to come home)

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted (wanted)
Cause he’s taken you for granted (granted)
And everything you had got destroyed

It’s a little too late for you to come back
Say its just a mistake
Think I forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong

But you're just a boy
You don’t understand (yea you don’t understand)
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you’ll wish you were a better man
You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But you're just a boy…


[ lyrics courtesy of
elyrics.net]

1 spilled milk:

tarotism said...

lolS madly is already in my ipod since months ago... we should have been crazy for her de eh....