19 October 2008

Not so productive.


i am feeling absolutely worked out that i wish i don't have to speak.

so many things have happened within just a 24-hour time span that it baffles me how much things can change in just an instant.

a raging fight with the young one,

and an accidental scratch on my dad's car.

these are already enough to kill my concentration to work towards a productive day. i can't imagine just how much bigger an impact would do to me if (and oh god forbid) something more major than those should happen.

*touch wood touch wood.

sigh.

either way, i've GOT to work things out before i jump to conclusions.

................................................

on a side note,

my fourth coelho has taught me to read omens. i think i'm starting to learn how to apply it to my every day life now.

0 spilled milk: