26 September 2008

Shockingly shocking.

a conversation between me and a friend (and deaney) today.


r: hello michelle!

m: oh herro R.

(total silence for half a minute due to reading of textbooks)

r: *turns to me* hey michelle, did anyone ask you to prom yet?

m: uh, no. why?

r: owh nothing. i was just wondering if you were going with anyone yet.

m: heh, well no unfortunately i'm not. i'm with the band so i don't think i'll go with anyone else. besides, i highly doubt any guy would ask me to the prom so yeah. no chance in that.

r: i wouldn't count on it.

m: ?? what makes you think that?

r: well for one, i heard from some guys they said you're cute.

m: (face goes WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!) ... WHAT?

dean (who happened to be with me) : OMG LIKE WHO WHO WHO?!?! TELL ME TELL ME!!!!

r: er haha some people lah.

dean: OMG MUST TELL MEEEEEEEE!!! COME ON!!! PLEASE?!?! OKAY OKAY NO NEED TELL ME THE NAME BUT GIVE CLUES!! WHICH CLASS WHICH CLASS?!?!

m: omg guys can we not talk about this? its awkward. *blushes girly blushes that are invisible to the naked eye*


whoohoo michellious is so wanted. XD

juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding. ; D

4 spilled milk:

tarotism said...

this is so.. "LoLalichious"!!!!

gosh but I really want to know who those are.... ( cackles* )

hehee!!!!

Michellious said...

hahaha yeah i know you really want to know...

... because quite frankly i'd love to know too. ; D

*paiseh*

tarotism said...

lol hahaXXX!!!


*curio*

o,O

Charlene said...

I want to know.

I mean, I really want to know who future "dadie" is.

Not that I'll like him (I don't think I can readily accept stepdads, but hey... for you, I can try)...

I want to know.

COME ON I'M BURNING WITH CURIOSITY RIGHT NOW.