14 September 2008

From my first Coelho.


i knew absolutely nothing about her apart from her name, but, like the vampire of the myth, she seemed to be sucking up all my energy. in my world, and in the world of those i lived with, this was absurd, nonsensical, unacceptable.

now she knew where to find me, if it was written that we would meet again, we would. the important thing is to allow fate to intervene in our lives and to decide what is best for everyone.

... and i know that love is something that can be built rather than simply discovered.

i know this is an illusion, but life has given me so many moments of harsh reality that it does not harm to dream a little.

like all storms, it brings destruction, but, at the same time, it soaks the fields, and the wisdom of the heavens falls with the rain. like all storms, it will pass. the more violent it is, the more quickly it will pass.

0 spilled milk: